Many synths have an integrated arpeggiator, but the available parameters are still limited. There are also some good plugins but they are software.
So we designed a hardware MIDI arpeggiator, LIVE oriented.
Up to eight simultaneous arpeggiators, for polyphonic phrases or routing to multiples midi channels and instruments.
One knob per function
Access all arpeggiator parameters instantly on dedicated potentiometers for live use.
With a resolution of 128*160 pixels you always have a clear view of what is going on and where you are.
Backup your data
Session data is saved or loaded on the micro SD card in the back of the unit.
Based on the MIOS midibox operating system, HAARP is pushing the boundaries of the arpeggiator, approaching sequencer-like features.
While retaining the essence of simple and effective loops, HAARP offers you many ways to create evolving and living patterns with pots and buttons.
No menu diving is necessary unless for example you want to build a complex midi routing, configure advanced triggers, set parameters filters or rename your session.
- On button : enable/disable the section
- HOLD Button : holds/releases the notestack
- MOTIF Pot : AS-PLAYED, UP, DOWN, UP-DOWN and 18 more motifs
- RATE : from slowest to fastest, from 4 Bar to 32nd with dotted and Triplet value
- RESYNC : retriggers the arpeggio, values are the same as RATE parameter
- OFFSET : shifts left or right the starting step(note)
- DELAY : delays the whole arpeggio within the step range(duration)
- GATE : length of the Note
- SHUFFLE : delays the odd steps (also called Groove)
OCTave Transposition , +/- 10.
SEMItone Transposition, +/-12
On button : enable/disable Repeat
Repeat : LOOP length
Yaw : Note shifting on each loop, +/-32 semitones.
FORCE TO SCALE
On button : enable/disable Force to Scale
SCALE : 127 different scales
ROOT note for the scale
- On button : enable/disable Animation
- vel/cc : switch from velocity to CC view
- INITIAL/REGEN : +/- 100%
- TIME : time to reach the target value
- TARGET : targetted value, 0 to 127
- RETRIG : if on the TIME is retriggered by the RESYNC parameter.
Sturdy metal chassis
Dual DIN5 MIDI input and output, USB-MIDI
external 9-12VDC or USB powered
The eurorack module is the very same layout as the desktop version.
MIDI an USB are part of the dipcoreF4 module
An additional module will provide you with 8 CV/Gate output channels